We believe Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) as an integral part of the engineering design and analysis environment of many companies because of its ability to predict the performance of new designs or processes before they are ever manufactured or implemented.
Using powerful computer and applied mathematics, we apply CFD as a simulation tool to model ﬂuid ﬂow for the prediction of heat, mass and momentum transfer and optimal design in your industrial application. In this way, it would assist in a better understanding of the complex physical mechanisms that govern the thermal and physical behavior of the ﬂuid ﬂow. Our yardstick of success is the well agreement of the results of our numerical simulation with your experimental data, in cases where careful laboratory experiments could be established. Nevertheless, our simulations would predict your highly complex phenomena that can’t be isolated in the
laboratory or in the conditions where it is not possible to take detailed measurements such as high temperature or dangerous environment.
Actually we help design engineers to analyse new systems before deciding which and how many validation tests need to be performed.
Our CFD Simulations will give
- An improved performance, better reliability, more conﬁdent scale-up, improved product consistency and higher system efficiency.
- Managers a much better insight and deeper understanding of what is happening in a particular process or system as a consequence of providing detailed results for ﬂow distribution, weight losses, mass and heat transfer, particulate separation, etc.
- A good possibility to evaluate geometric changes with much less time and cost than would be involved in laboratory testing.
- Answer to many ‘what if’ questions in a short time.
- Ability to reduce scale-up problems because the models are based on fundamental physics and are scale independent.
- A powerful tool in the development, trouble shooting and optimization of the components and processes